Craft Powerful & dynamic AI-enabled health & fitness solutions
Healthcare & Fitness Digital Solutions
Looking to redefine your retail business with smart mobility solutions?
Sensors on wrist. Sensors on phone. Sensors in the home. With always-on tracking of movement & exercise routines and friction-less food & nutrition information logging, wellness & fitness has never seen such IT-enabled focus. People are conscious about their health and are spending a huge amount of their wealth in IT solutions that provide the right information at the right time to improve and maintain their fitness. AbsolveTech helps brands and start-ups use the best in technology to provide state-of-the-art solutions to service these consumers and drive long-term loyalty. With technologies like Mobile app development, IoT Solutions, Artificial Intelligence, AR-VR, Chatbot development etc., the future of healthcare industry is advancing and changing continuously. For instance, wearables and 3D printing, when they were invented, were not meant to be used to cater healthcare industry. However, they are increasingly utilised in various areas of healthcare industry using wearable app development, Artificial Intelligence and AR/VR.
Leveraging enterprise mobility solutions, hospitals can now go Smart and have broad range of solutions such as connected rooms, smart alerts and notifications, smartphone based applications for caregivers. The hospital mobility solutions leveraging mHealthcare offers following features:
– Streamlined and clinical workflow
– Effective and well managed staff performance
– Pharmacy and other inventory management with RFID and other tagging technologies
– Smart consoles to allow patients to track their treatment progress and communicate with staff, doctors or relatives
– Electronic medical records (EMRs), Electronic health records (EHRs) can be better determined
Doctors frequently face critical issues in communicating with the patients while they have to look after other patients too. This hampers their productivity a lot. Proper integration of Healthcare solutions can increase doctors’ productivity and much personalized communications and encounters with patients. Integrating Healthcare solutions can help increasing doctors’ productivity in following ways:
– Patient engagement mobile apps help in improved and personalized communication
– Secured data communication
– Monitor vital health indicators collected by portable devices for accurate treatment
– Monitor patients at home live video and audio streaming
– Competent disease management
Everyone desired to have their favorite food without the dread of gaining weight. A nutrition app enables you to choose rich and healthy food in the grocery store. It also helps you track and store your daily calorie intake. A Nutrition app can advise individuals on choosing what to and what not to eat.
– Learn diet constituents in food items
– Follow diet routine plans suggested by nutrition experts
– Track daily calorie intake vs daily burn calorie
– Share your diet achievements over social media with your acquaintance and doctor
Challenges in care management today are conventional and outdated high-friction channels for patient engagement. Not even the care plans are personalized to what a patient actually needs. If care managers are busted with other tasks, they are oftenly prevented from operating at the top of the responsibilities. With Healthcare solutions, patient engagement can be redefined in following ways:
– Interactive care programs are delivered through mobile app for patient engagement
– Patient engagement through mobile care program and update health status
– Virtual assistance and appointment records for long term patient relationship
– Real-time insights by care managers through Patient monitoring systems
These inventory management solutions can help you in getting rid of manually counting and managing inventory. RFID technology with smart healthcare and fitness solutions can automatically manage inventories of medical and fitness devices, and consumables.
– Enhanced supply chain management and pharmacy inventory monitoring
– Personalized prescription assistance
– Improve patient and staff safety with inventory protection against expired and recalled items
– Medicinal record optimization of the patients
– Improve asset utilization and purchase management, resulting in reduced capital expenditures and rental cost
An app that tracks your every activity including the steps you take, time taken, distance covered. Based on your activity, the app calculates the burned calories. These tracking apps also suggest and track your exercises, such as crunches, pull ups, push ups, etc. Set goals to track calories burnt. View real time statistics of your walks, rides, runs and more.
– Set daily goals and see how far you are from achieving it
– Connect app with BLE smart watch
– Records all the activities carried by you
– Record the distance and route travelled on a map